The Council of the Princeton University Community will meet Monday, September 23 at 4:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Room of the Frist Campus Center. The agenda follows (times are approximate):
- Opening of the year business: Approval of the Order of Business for 2019-20 and of committee assignments. [15 minutes]
- Question and answer period. [15 minutes] (Questions must be submitted in writing to Christine Gage email@example.com by Friday, September 20.)
- Proposal to extend term of Naming Committee
- Introduce new Dean of Admissions
- Calendar Reform Update [20 minutes]
CPUC meetings are open to all members of the University community.