- The Council of the Princeton University Community will meet Monday, October 12 at 4:30 p.m. in 101 Friend Center (next to the Computer Science building on William Street).
The agenda follows (times are approximate):
- Opening of the year business: Approval of the Order of Business for 2015-16 and of committee assignments. [5 minutes]
- Question and answer period. [15 minutes]
- Emergency preparedness update. [15 minutes]
- Update on the Special Task Force on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. [ 30 minutes]
- Discussion about the findings of the “We Speak” survey on inappropriate sexual behavior. [30 minutes; President Eisgruber will be available after the meeting to continue discussion.]