The Council of the Princeton University Community will meet Monday, September 20 at 4:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Room at the Frist Campus Center. The agenda follows (times are approximate):
- Opening of the year business: Approval of the Order of Business for 2021-2022 and of committee assignments/Welcome to the CPUC [15 minutes]
- Question and answer period. [15 minutes] (Please submit any questions in writing to Christine Gage [email protected] by noon on Friday, September 17)
- COVID Updates [15 minutes]
- Introduction of new Dean of the Faculty Gene Jarrett ’97 [5 minutes]
- Update on principles and process to govern dissociation [15 minutes]
- Campus Construction update [15 minutes]
CPUC meetings are open to all members of the University community.