Mon, May 6, 2019, 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
School of Architecture, Betts Auditorium
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from March 25, 2019
- Question & Answer Period [15 minutes] Please submit all questions in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday, May 6, 2019.
- Blair Schoene, Associate Professor of Geosciences and Chair of the Resources Committee will offer a brief presentation on the charge of the committee and a summary of their deliberations. [5 minutes]
- Professor Angela Creager, Chair of the Committee on Naming will discuss the recently approved name for the driveway between Firestone and the Andlinger Center for the Humanities. [5 minutes]
- Winter Session Plans from Calendar Reform [20 minutes]
- Admissions Update [15 minutes]
- GSG President's Presentation [15 minutes]
The meeting is open to all members of the University community.