The next meeting of the Council of the Princeton University Community will take place on Monday, December 14, 2020 from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. The Zoom requires your registration – please email Christine Gage [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
The Council of the Princeton University Community will meet Monday, December 14 at 4:30 p.m. via Zoom. The agenda follows (times are approximate):
- Question and answer period. [15 minutes]
(Questions must be submitted in writing to Christine Gage [email protected] by noon on Friday, December 11)
- COVID-19 Updates/Spring Semester Discussion [30 minutes]
- Efforts to Address Systemic Racism [5 minutes]
- Update from Ad Hoc Committee on Sexual Climate, Culture and Conduct [5 minutes]
- Campus Construction Updates [20 minutes]
CPUC meetings are open to all members of the University community.